Thanks for printing!  Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Southwest Florida for fresh content!

Tile and Grout Cleaning Southwest Florida

Tile and Grout Cleaning Southwest Florida

The Best Tile and Grout Cleaner in Southwest Florida

What do you do when you sweep and mop your floors often but still have dark and dirty stains in your grout? You know the tile needs more attention, but you don't have time to get down on your hands and knees to scrub every section of grout that lines each of the hundreds of tiles in your kitchen and bathroom - really though, no one has time for scrubbing tile grout with a toothbrush! Lucky for you, Zerorez Southwest Florida has the technology and has mastered the techniques that are needed to remove all that nasty grime and restore your grout back to its original color. We know the ridiculous amount of time it would take for you to attempt to clean your tile grout all on your own, not to mention the knee pain it causes from kneeling on the ground for so long. Let us get rid of that pain in your knee by scheduling an appointment with Zerorez today to have a professional come and clean your tile and grout while you sit back and relax.


Does Your Grout Cleaner Actually Work?

Contrary to popular belief, mopping with soap and water is not the best way to clean your tile. You may ask, "How could this be?" Well, mops only soak up 40% of the dirt and grime on your floors. The rest of the 60% is smeared around as you wipe the mop back and forth, and pushed down into your grout making it darker and dirtier. This happens because the mixture of water, dirt, and soap dries right into your tile grout. And that residue left behind is a sticky texture that attracts even more dirt and grime over time. Instead of using soapy water that leaves a residue behind, instead, we use Powered Water® that cleans better than soap and is safe enough to drink! Our patented cleaning system uses this Powered Water® at a high, but safe pressure to remove soil and restore the color of your grout without you having to even put one knee to the ground.


Zerorez Southwest Florida Carpet and Tile Cleaning

At Zerorez Southwest Florida, Zerorez Houston, Zerorez Sacramento, and all our other Zerorez locations around the U.S, our purpose for cleaning is the same - to help a person solve a problem and become the most trusted provider in our industry. When you hire us to clean your carpets, we will remove deeply embedded nasties, eliminate odors, and leave you with a clean that will last longer.

When you hire us for tile and grout cleaning, we will make your floors shine. The tile and grout cleaning services at Zerorez use technology that will remove soil build-up in your darkened grout, giving your tile and stone a "like new" appearance, and a smoother more hygienic surface to walk on. When we apply our proprietary surface sealer, the beauty of your floors will come to life and be protected. Don't waste one more minute down on that hard floor scrubbing with a toothbrush - Schedule an appointment with Zerorez today!